Credits & disclaimer
Vinnustofa Atla (logo & look)
atomstöðin, Dorothée Kirch and Jón Proppé (website)
Contents and Editing:
Icelandic Art Center staff
Technical Design and Implementation:
Copyright © 2010 – Icelandic Art Center and respective authors. All rights reserved. Copyright law and international treaties protect all material on this website. Unauthorized use is not permitted.
Terms and Conditions of Use (www.icelandicartcenter.is)
This website and its contents contain intellectual property, materials protected by copyright and works belonging to the Icelandic Art Center and third parties (from whom the Icelandic Art Center have made all reasonable efforts to obtain full consent to publish their works and materials on this website). Access to and use of any and all text, artwork, photographs, video, audio and other files and data (“the Materials”) contained and comprised on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You are permitted to access, download and print pages from the Materials on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of viewing them for non-commercial personal or educational purposes, provided that you do not, without the prior written consent of the Icelandic Art Center:
– Copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute or download the Materials in any kind of medium.
– Extract from, manipulate, alter or modify the Materials in any way.
– Interfere with any copyright notice originally attached to the Materials.
– Store the Materials in any medium including extraction into any other database, computer programme or website.
– Broadcast, display, perform or present the materials publicly.
– Rent, lease or lend the Materials.
– Commercially publish or exploit the Materials in any manner.
2. In using the Materials you warrant to the Icelandic Art Center that you will not infringe its intellectual property rights nor will you breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
3. To use the Materials for any Prohibited Purpose specified in section 1, you must request and receive prior written approval from the following:
Icelandic Art Center
T: +354-562-72 62
Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Icelandic Art Center. A usage fee may be involved depending on the type and nature of the proposed use. Please note that the Icelandic Art Center is not obliged to give you any such permission.