DEADLINE FOR SUBSIDIZED RESIDENCIES FOR NEW YORK CITY-BASED ARTISTS EXTENDED
This residency program offers much-needed workspace to New York City artists, while expanding ISCP’s international community to include local artists.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 24/7 access to a furnished studio
- Full use of an equipped kitchen and lounge, high speed WiFi, administration and all utilities
- Quarterly studio visits with established New York-based artists
- Invitations to private social gatherings of the ISCP community
- Eligibility to propose a solo show in the Project Space annually
- Access to ISCP’s dynamic, in-house community of artists and curators from all over the world
- Participation in Open Studios twice a year
- Studio sizes range between 200-350 square feet
- Cost per month for a private studio: $721-927 (based on size)
- Cost per month for a shared studio with one other artist: $463
- New York City-based visual artists or artist collectives working across all disciplines (if accepted, proof of residency is required)
- Artists may apply as a non-collaborative pair to share a studio, or apply as an individual for a shared studio organized by ISCP
- New and past applicants who formerly applied to the program, and ISCP alumni, are encouraged to apply
Applications are accepted by email to email@example.com by October 31, 2017 at 11:59pm.
The Ground Floor program is supported by the generosity of leading artists, Yoko Ono, Alice and Lawrence Weiner, and Danna and Ed Ruscha, and New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, in partnership with the City Council, New York City Council District 34, and The Jacques and Natasha Gelman Foundation.
More information here.