AIR Wro writes:
Open call for representatives of artistic and cultural environments from partner cities of Wrocław. Due to the fact that on April, 7th Reykjavik became one of the partner cities of Wrocław, AIR Wro decided to extend the call and invite to Wrocław for a residency also these representatives of cultural and artistic scenes, who are related to Reykjavik!
Therefore, people living, learning or creating in Breda (the Netherlands), Lille and Poitiers (the department of La Vienne/France), Dresden and Wiesbaden (Germany), Grodno (Belarus), Hradec Kralove (the Czech Republic), Kaunas and Vilnius (Lithuania), Lviv (Ukraine), Ramat Gan (Israel) and Reykjavik (Iceland) can participate in the call.
It’s not the only change. The call is also extended and you can apply until May, 8th! The results will be announced then only a week later – on May, 15th!
Please note! Months possible for the residency are limited. You can choose from 6 to 8 weeks between June and July or September or October 2017.
Open call: 8.03.2017-8.05.2017
Residency period: 6 to 8 weeks between June and July 2017 or September or October 2017
What do we provide?
– residency in Wrocław from 6 to 8 weeks
– accommodation in the city centre
– allowance in the amount of €20 per day
– coverage of travel expenses up to €300
– coverage of materials up to €300 gross
– substantive, networking, production and promotional support
How to apply?
The application consists of the following documents, prepared in English:
– description of the project, including project’s schedule and potential partners from Wrocław and Lower Silesia (institutions, organisations, individual artists and artistic groups)
Applications can be submitted only via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 8th of May 2017, 24:00 CET. The e-mail’s subject should include: name of the city and the applicant’s name and surname. In the e-mail please write also the preferred months of residency.